Mental Health First Aid
The Adult MHFA course helps to empower people to care for themselves and others, by developing the skills to look after their own and others’ wellbeing
This course is delivered by Mental Health First Aid England (MHFA England) licensed trainers and qualifies individuals as a Mental Health First Aider. On completion of this 2 day course, candidates will have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
All candidates who completes the courses will get
- A manual to refer to whenever they need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to confirm they are a Mental Health First Aider
We can deliver this programme either at an employers site or at a venue that is convenient to all candidates attending. Our tutors use a blended delivery approach and tailor all programmes to the needs and learning styles of the individuals as well as the objectives and development requirements of the individual.
To discuss this programme further or enquire about upcoming courses, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We’d love to hear from you.
- AFC Bournemouth
- Aspiration Group
- Oxford United
- Shrewsbury ITC
- Central Logo
- youth federation
- Exeter City
- QPR Trust
- man city